GET TO KNOW CND LIFE SCIENCES
Since our founding, CND Life Sciences has been on a mission to advance the care of patients who face the potential diagnosis of a neurodegenerative disease. With long careers in research and clinical care, our founders set out to unlock deeper stories within the skin by detecting key pathological markers in the peripheral nervous system that had been previously out of reach.
- Founded in 2017 as Cutaneous NeuroDiagnostics, LLC
- Headquartered in Phoenix, AZ with a CLIA-certified lab
- Founders: Drs. Todd Levine, MD, Christopher Gibbons, MD, and Roy Freeman, MD
- Research agreements with multiple biopharmaceutical companies
- Launched the Syn-One Test™ in August 2019
- In-network contracts with Medicare and other payors
CND maintains core values that guide our work and mission every day.
- Great science. It’s the foundation of everything we do.
- Patients first. There is a patient hoping for answers behind every test we perform – we never forget that.
- Clinician-minded. We are founded by physicians and dedicated to helping clinicians care for patients – we embrace this responsibility.
- Quality core. We adhere to high laboratory standards and quality practices – it’s the only way to operate.
- Always thinking. We are relentless in determining how we can innovate and do better – it’s just in our DNA.
- Respect. We hold our employees, customers, partners, and suppliers in high regard – we succeed when we are aligned.
Using more convenient, minimally invasive techniques supported by strong evidence, we see the day when physicians can access objective pathological insights on underlying diseases processes – much earlier in disease progression – and apply those insights to generate better outcomes for patients.
Today we see opportunity literally beneath the surface of the skin. Tomorrow we will help physicians and patients detect and treat neurodegenerative diseases easier, safer, and more effective than ever before.
CND Life Sciences is committed to innovation and advancing the science of diagnostic testing in the field of neurodegenerative diseases. We have received support for investigator-initiated trials and formed important research collaborations with biopharmaceutical sponsors and other partners to explore how our unique technology can help drive new diagnostic pathways and support patient care.
Our current sponsors and partners: